- A quote from my book of the moment: "Leonard's incredible brain sizzled away alarmingly, an overloaded chip pan on the Stove of Life." - Terry Prachett, Jingo.
- I have been told that I look like Sigourney Weaver - more than once, by completely unrelated people. They generally mention it when I'm in a foul mood. I reckon its the pinched mouth that sells it.
- I neglect my one remaining goldfish. Sucks to be Deaky.
- I talk to myself. In Dutch.
- I was reciting nursery rhymes by the time I was two. My parents thought I was a child genius. I soon learnt them wrong.
- I have been known to swear like a hardened sailor brandishing his Tourettes talents like a weapon. (oooh... double simile. I impress me.)
- My boss introduces me as follows, "this is Koekie. She breaks things."
- I'm really thinking hard about actually getting around to that Christmas shopping list.
Monday, December 03, 2007
8 random things you wished you didn't know about me
A tad late after being tagged, but the TV is kapot and football was cancelled (but not before cycling to the pitch in RAINRAINRAINFEKKINGRAIN), so here we go: