Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Superflous

I was wearing very complicated pants (sorry, trousers) today. They require four buttons on the outside, two on the inside and one zip to complete the dressing process. Well, 'require' is too strong a word. I'm pretty sure that at least 5 of those buttons are decorative more than constructive, but they're there so they have to be undone and done every time I go to the loo.

Needless to say, with all the unbuttoning and buttoning, I forget to do the zip nine times out of ten...

I think it reflects my life at the moment. I've got so much on, I keep forgetting the minor - but rather important - bits.

We're off to Boston and New York on Thursday morning. Not sure if I'll get a chance to blog before then. If not, see you well into October... and THEN I'll resume regular blogging. Promise.

No comments: