So in lieu of an actual post, I've answered one of those annoying email questionaires. It'll alleviate some work day boredom (if you're desperate enough to read it) and it's about my favourite topic: Me.
Random things that you thought you'd never know about Me
(and some things you wished you'd never know, but you do now)
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Bohemian Rhapsody. That's all I'm saying on that subject.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Couple of weeks ago, out of boredom and frustration (and a little PMS).
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
Yup, but I don't see it much - I mostly type.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes, but I'd wonder what I saw in me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yup, I keep them in my trophy cabinet. (Not really, they're still in the back of my throat)
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Not a fekking chance in hell. I twist my ankle walking over a flat pavement, and now you're asking if I'd trust that same bone to support my full body weight against the might of earth's gravity? Not a chance. I'd fling myself out of a plane though.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Special K red berries
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Nope. Don't you all feel better for knowing that?
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
No, but I like to think I could headbutt a horse.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Belgium Chocolate chip. Praise HaggenDaas.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes and hands. Clean fingernails. CLEAN FINGERNAILS!
15. RED OR PINK?
Charred burgundy. Seriously, what is the point of these questions?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I pick my cuticles (refer back to question 14 and my fixation with other people's fingernails)
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
This is very very random. But my g-string is pink with brown lace and has chocolate written all over it. Interesting, huh? Does anyone actually read these things after question 3?
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Den Haag Rock Classics, 98.0fm
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Black. Black always waxes out all the other colours. MWAHAHAHA!
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
The tulips that my boyfriend bought for me this evening (bet you didn't see that one coming)
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My boyfriend. I was moaning about something.
27. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
28. HAIR COLOR?
Grey with flecks of dark brown (Clairol's level 3: 120c)
29. EYE COLOR?
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No. But I love the fact that you're still reading this.
31. FAVOURITE FOOD?
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
At this stage I'll watch anything with moving pictures. Did I mention that I'm unemployed?
33. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In the last three days: Love Actually, Boondock Saints, Dodgeball, Fightclub, Chicago, Moulin Rouge, The Office (1 and 2 plus Xmas special), Futurama, Kath and Kim... okay, it was probably over the last week.
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Just a firm handshake will suffice.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Chocolate mousse. Actually anything with chocolate is good. Just melt it down and inject.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
George Orwell's 1984, two Terry Prachetts, and a number of books on the Netherlands.
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
We're too poor for a mouse pad.
42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
We don't have sound on our TV signal yet. So we can watch TV with Dutch subtitles, or more DVDs. See question 33.
43. FAVOURITE SOUND?
My boyfriend's keys in the door every evening. I'm like an excited golden retriever when he gets home. Yes, I just compared myself to a labrador.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sydney, I guess.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can remember very long numbers (like people's credit card details) but I tend to forget my own pin code.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
And now, you're either dead from boredom or ye know tooo much...