In the spirit of DBAWIW's recent post (and the spirit of a bottle of wine), I've decided to spake in truth...
1) I'm not meeting my targets at work. This is frustrating the crap out of me. It's my first commercial role, and I'm not used to underachieving. I think I made my target this quarter, but only just.
2) I hate anything to do with finances. I hate doing tax. Especially when I have to do tax in Dutch. Which is why I'm ignoring it, hoping it'll get done while I'm not looking.
3) I've had a bottle of wine and I'm a lightweight these days.
4) My hockey team sucks at the moment. Not just the team, the team mates. There's a whole lot of internal bitching and no gezelligheid. It's the first time where I've been contemplating not playing for the rest of the season.
5) My stomach is flabby and my butt sags. It's not fat, but it's just not 18 anymore. That realisation sucks.
6) Despite this, I'm still hot.
7) Pregnancy repulses me. I think there is something wrong with me, because I look at pregnant women, including my own beloved friends, and I feel repulsed at the distorted stomach. Look at what that 'thing' is doing to your body. URGH... *Shudder*. I don't think my reaction is normal for a 26-year-old woman.
8) Sometimes I do fantasise about 'my' wedding. But only one aspect - not about the venue, the dress or the flower arrangements... instead I choreograph the opening dance... then I feel silly and give myself a swift slap.
9) I adore my boyfriend for putting up with my bag full of psychosises... psychoses... bag full of crazy.
10) I just burped. Twice.