- It started off well, there was no warning.
- The witch flew in early, just to mismanage and pick fights with all and sundry.
- The witch doesn't know what she's talking about, especially not when it comes to software, which makes getting anything done extremely arduous and time consuming. But she wants everything done NOW.
- I had my meeting with HR and manager, who asked Ranger Mouse if my taking leave was really, completely “unjuggle-able”.
Ranger Mouse replied: Yes. Completely unjuggleable, unfeasible and unmanageable.
This was met with open-mouthed silence from me and manager. I’m not coming on that Monday. Leave or no leave. Mostly on principle.
- Power cuts.
- Our team is one member down today, because apparently other people can take leave as long as they’re not me.
- Boyfriend is having no luck in PTA. We’ve established what stamp is missing, which can only be acquired from Foreign Affairs. Our birth certificates need the stamp too, but… wait for this… they can’t be more than one year old. Last time I checked, my birth had not expired.
I am, therefore I was born.
I thought birth certificate was a once off. Apparently not.
- We now have to reapply to proof that we were born, having just proved that we never got married.
- Boyfriend and I are probably going to get to The Hague by 2009, just in time for his contract to expire.
- Birth certificates can expire. Seriously, WTF.
I want to scream at just about every single one of the mentioned on this list: “Jy was uit jou ma se gat gebore want haar poes was te besig!” (Forgive my Afrikaans spelling, or lack thereof)
All irritants must die.